Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wedgin' Wednesday!!

It’s my 4th favorite day of the week (right behind Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) - WEDNESDAY!! In honor of Wednesday this post is dedicated to my new wedges. Aside from the times my running shoes actually make it onto my feet, I am known for being a sandal and flats girl (winter is a tough, tough time). It’s not too often that I find a higher shoe I actually like enough to wear more than once so you can imagine my surprise and excitement when I found these little gems:




Coconut Peppy Wedge Sandal








I’ve been admiring the brand Coconuts for the past couple months online (www.piperlime.com = amazing). Reviews are usually positive about style and comfort not to mention a variety of their wedges are under 4” – saving me from feeling like Andre the Giant. I was absolutely ecstatic when I found a pair IN PERSON! I didn’t have to wait for delivery or wonder whether the item would even fit or look good. Thank you DSW!

Pros:
Style
Comfortable (this statement comes from a girl who lives in t-strap sandals)
Not too high
Budget friendly – retailed @ $70, DSW @ $44 & with sale I paid $32 + taxes

Cons:
Might be too wide for people with narrow feet (MagPie – aka “Bacon Feet”)

Happy Wednesday Everybody!

I can just FEEL a comment coming on soon!  Anyone?........Bueller?...........
XO JayBird

No comments:

Post a Comment