Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Misto, Misto get me outta here


I’m finishing up a couple weeks of vacation - I’ve had a few obligations here and there but for the most part it’s been a much needed break after several months of ball busting. I haven’t shared too much about what I do, aside from running and making awesome cob. I’m a medical student, in my fourth and final year, woohoo! After third year, fourth year is a breeze (for the most part). It’s an elective year so you can make your own schedule (again, for the most part).  It’s 10:30 in the morning, on a Tuesday, and I’m sitting at Starbucks enjoying a soy pumpkin spice misto (I just discovered this drink and I think I’m in love) and I don’t got sh## to do…it is awesome. 

                                                                   Cheers to you, Starbucks!

Ok, actually there is some stuff I have to do…but I’m prioritizing this post because updates from 2 birdies & a bart are in such high demand (I’m quite confident the only people who read this are the two birds and that mysterious bart who has yet to post).

In other, equally exciting news, I’m trying a new workout class tonight…Bodypump. I’m not sure exactly what this will entail as I’ve never been to one of these classes before but I’m assuming there will be weights, lots of “pumping”, and an inner monologue consisting primarily of swear words. 
 
Magpie

No comments:

Post a Comment